Monday, June 6, 2011

I have been gone, but I shall return!

Sorry, everyone for disappearing for a bit, you may or may not know the reasoning behind my absence. May 24th my wife and I were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. There was not much opportunity to plan on his arrival, as he was about a month premature. Due to early arrival he has spent the past two weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Topeka, today we were able to bring him home! I am going to be pushing photography to the side for a bit to make sure we get him settled properly. By “to the side” I do not mean I am going to flat out stop just let June be an easy month. Right now, we are looking into moving and I am looking for a job to support my “photography addiction” until my addiction can support my family. Thank you all for your love and support and we’ll see you back in July!   

No comments:

Post a Comment